Time is money.
And petrol costs money too.
So wouldn’t it be great if you could save the time and expense of travelling to meetings by improving your virtual meeting skills. Google hangouts lets you do just that with its video-conferencing tool which is free and easy to use.
7 things you can do with Google hangouts without being in the same room
1. Have a face to face discussion with a colleague
2. Have an interactive meeting with up to 10 people
3. Work collaboratively on a document or project
4. Guide someone on the use of a website or application
5. Help someone with a problem with their computer
6. Make a youtube video to share publicly or privately across the internet
7. Broadcast a live webinar
Here’s one I made earlier (with blogger Alexandra Campbell)…